Does the Residence have parking?
One parking space is included for each reserved apartment. The parking lots are located under the building itself, otherwise a few steps away from it (underground car parks). For additional cars the Residence has an internal garage that can be booked for € 20.00 per day (on request and subject to availability).
Do you have a private beach? Is it included in the rates?
The beach service is included for guests who book the Gold rate. For bookings with an offer that does not include the beach, it is possible to reserve a sunshade with sunbeds at our “Le Palme” Beach Club. We remain at your disposal during the booking phase for any information regarding our service and facilities.
Do Residence guests have free access to the swimming pool at Le Palme Beach Club?
In case of bookings with a rate that does not include the beach, guests renting at least one sunbed have access to the the swimming pool.
Are there fixed days for arrivals and departures? At what time is the check-in?
Free arrivals available, except for some periods where a minmum stay is required. In June, July and August check-in from 16:00 to 00:00 and check-out within 10:00. For different arrival times, please refer the reception staff.
What time do I have to leave the apartment on the day of departure?
On departure date check-out is within 10.00 am. In case you want to extend your stay for a few hours, please contact the reception staff. Late check-out is with supplement, previously agreed with the reception.
When do I have to pay the balance of the stay?
The balance h sto be paid within the keys delivery, on arrival, and can be made in cash, bank check or credit card.
Is the Residence equipped for children?
The Residence is ideal for families with children, as this solution allows you to live your holiday without time constraints and free to keep your habits! For children comfort, we have free baby cots, bed rails, baby chairs, baby bath tubs, changing mats, bottle warmers. All children from 3 y.o. can attend our Baby Club at the beach club, and during meal hours at the Suite Hotel Maestrale.
Can I bring a pet to my apartment?
Pets are welcome in the apartment and in our common areas, with the exception of the restaurants.
Does the rental include the linen?
Yes, all bed linen, towels and kitchen towels are included in the Residence rental.
Does the Residence rental include daily cleaning?
During winter and spring months, the cleaning is on a daily base. In summer only the Gold rate and the Hotel rate include the daily service. Booking a Silver rate, for stays longer than 7 nights, a mid-stay cleaning is provided, with change of towels and bed linen (excluding kitchen).
What does the apartments’ equipment include?
The apartments are equipped with kitchen tools (plates, glasses, cutlery, pots, etc.), bed linen, towels and kitchen linen; cleaning products are excluded. The apartments also offer free WI-FI connection, safe, LCD TV with international satellite channels and SKY package programs (living room only), hairdryer.
Where are the Lungomare Residences located?
Our Residences are located a few steps from the Hotel Lungomare and the Suite Hotel Maestrale, in different buildings between Viale Ceccarini and shortly after the small harbor in Riccione.
Where do I check-in?
The check-in takes place at the Lungomare Hotel, Viale Milano 7 Riccione.
How many Residence categories do you offer?
We have sixty apartments of different types:
- Top Prestige: three double bedrooms, a living room with sofa bed (double), two or three bathrooms, well-equipped kitchen, dishwasher, washing machine, balcony and free parking space (unattended). Size: approx. 100 Sqm.
- Luxury Prestige: two double bedrooms, a living room with sofa bed (double), two bathrooms, well-equipped kitchen, dishwasher, washing machine, balcony and free parking space (unattended). Size: approx. 80 Sqm.
- Prestige: two double bedrooms, living room with sofa bed (double), two bathrooms, well-equipped kitchen, dishwasher, washing machine, balcony and free parking space (unattended). Size: approx. 70 Sqm.
- Executive: one double bedroom and one twin bedroom, living room with sofa bed (double), a bathroom, well-equipped kitchen, dishwasher, washing machine, balcony and free parking space (unattended). Size: approx. 65 Sqm.
- Superior: one double bedroom and a bedroom with bunk beds, living room with sofa, a bathroom, well-equipped kitchen, dishwasher, washing machine, balcony and free parking space (unattended). Size: approx. 60 Sqm.
- Comfort: one double room, living room with sofa, a bathroom, kitchenette, balcony and free parking space (unattended). Size: approx. 60 Sqm.
Can Residence guests use the services and facilities at the Maestrale and Lungomare Hotels?
Residence guests can use the hotel facilities. Meals and the kids’ club are available at the Maestrale Hotel.
Is it possible to rent the Residence apartments monthly or for long periods?
Upon request and for certain periods it is possible to rent the apartments for long stays, always considering a weekly rental basis.
Is there a holiday/travel insurance that protects the guest from unexpected events / cancellations?
To protect yourself from penalties due to cancellations of the entire stay, we suggest to subscribe a Travel Prevention Service for € 10.00 per day per room (for a minimum stay of 5 nights) or for € 20 per day per apartment (for a minimum stay of 7 nights). The Leardinigroup Travel Prevention Service protects you in case of:
- cancellation of reservation due to illness or serious accident of the guest (for whom the stay was booked);
- serious accident or sudden serious emergency with consequent hospitalization of a member of the guest family;
- serious damage (theft, fire, etc.) to the guest’s properties (house, apartment) that necessarily require his presence.
For each of the above case, it is necessary to present a certificate attesting the reason for the cancellation (medical certificate / police certification, etc.). The “Leardinigroup Travel Prevention Service” only covers the cancellation of the entire stay and cannot be applied in case of late arrival or early departure.
Does the hotel organize special evenings during summer time?
We organize weekly activities: once a week an evening on the beach with dinner and music and a pic-nic evening among the olive trees at our countryhouse Locanda I Girasoli, just a few kilometers from the hotel. For guests with half board or full board packages, the evenings on the beach are included; those who have bed & breakfast basis, take part with supplement.